Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Zip - line (the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!) -Alex


Today we all went zip – lining; it was awesome. One of them was so high I was freaked out because it was so high. The second to last one was really fast, I accidentally broke a little too early so I had to monkey crawl all the way to the end .
At the end my hands were red , Jim said it was because we wore gloves and the leather went into our skin. That’s what we all did at zip – lining through the canopy tour. P.s.the zip line tour had 12 cables,, 14 platforms and it was 3.5 km.    Click Here is a video of the canopy tour.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, it sounds like you guys are having a great time! I can't wait to hear all about it.

    Also, I want you to get me a "My kids went to Costa Rica and did all kinds of cool and awesome stuff and all I got this lousy T-shirt" T-shirt.

    -Daddy

    ReplyDelete