Wednesday, July 13, 2011

We zipped, but I don’t know about the line- Emma


Today we got to get up 2 hrs later than every other day. It also was a 10 min ride. Once we got there it was more waiting then we started zipping. They were high or long, fast or slow, and long or short. My favorite was the 2nd to last one, because it was the longest and the fastest. We had to break (pull down on the cable) around the red roof of the house we zipped over. On some of them I spun because I wasn’t supposed to have a hand on the cable because it would slow down my already slow speed. The hand on the cable would prevent you from going in circles as you zip down the line. The lighter you are, the slower you go. Anyway, the guides were really helpful and nice. They kept calling me a pro because it was easy for me. I have a pic of my favorite guide on here. He was the nicest of them all.  I got a map of costa rica here. It’s a detailed, colorful one. Okay, ttyl, miss ya, luv ya.

P.S- we aren’t in the video shown on this post. And yesterday we had to go on the boat because there was mucho agua.

No comments:

Post a Comment