Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sand- Emma



It’s such an evil word. It gets everywhere. When I got back to the hotel, I had enough sand on me to fill a small bucket. I felt so relived to take a shower, again. Okay, so we woke up, ate, and got into the car. Then we arrived at Manuel Antonio National Park. It was awesome! We saw a bunch of animals including, but not limited to, monkeys, grasshoppers, frogs, and spiders. Then we played at the beach and in the sand. Then something bad happened. High tide came in. It rolled logs, crashed waves, and freaked me out. It seriously looked like it was going to flood or become a tsunami. But we took   a shortcut to a couple of rowboats that took us to shore. It was actually kind of weird. I mean, we could’ve walked.  Then we went to lunch and it was delish. Once we got home we took showers and got cozy. It was fun. Ttyl, miss ya, luv ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment