Monday, July 11, 2011

squeaky clean- emma


ah, how I love those two words. today we went to tortuga island and got very dirty. first off there was a hour long ride from the hotel to go on a boat for a two hour trip oversea. then we went snorkeling, if that’s what you call jumping overboard to look down in sandy, salty, dirty and stinging water where you cant see anything. then we had lunch, saw a domesticated pig, and went to the gift shop. In the time between lunch and the banana boat, jim and I made an amazing sandcastle. it had 5 moats and mana decorated it with sticks and a flower that was once in my hair. then banana boating. On the first turn we tipped. All of us. It flipped, literally! I got back on  anyway, but 3 people, including alex stayed in the boat, not the banana. as soon as we got back I took a 10 minute shower to feel okay again. then we went to dinner here at the hotel. it had a pasta bar and I had spaghetti with artichoke (daddy). i also found out mana hated her dog as a kid sooo much she stole its treats, covered them in brown sugar, and ate them. it was eventful. ttyl, miss ya, luv ya

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma,

    That pig looks cute... why don't you see about bringing one home as a pet... I bet Bonnie and Clyde would love to play with one...

    - Daddy

    ReplyDelete