Friday, July 15, 2011

Farewell speech, goodbye Costa Rica, - Emma


Mana said we had to write a farewell speech, so here it is.

     Costa Rica is an amazing country. The only thing I didn’t like about it was the humidity. It was bad. My hair frizzed up. Ick. Anyway. My 3 favorite things of Costa Rica were the adventures, the scenery, and the food.
     We did so many things. We zip- lined, went on the Manual Antonio tour, went on the Mangrove tour, and went to Tortuga Island. My personal favorite was zip- lining. It was amazing! We just zipped through the tree- tops. But on Tortuga Island and the Manual Antonio tour, it was only sand, sand, and sand. Icky. My least favorite was the Manual Antonio tour. There was way too much sand.
     The scenery. It was just amazing. There was water, trees, flowers, and stores. We were at the Marina near our hotel, a little group of shops and restaurants, and near the back or it, there was a humongo mountain/hill covered in trees and there was a waterfall that ran into a creek/river.
     Bon Appetit! Yummy! There were so many different kinds of food there. We had Asian, Italian, room service, pasta bar, and menu food. My favorite night was the pasta bar. Sadly, they’re serving it on Sunday. I’ll be in Georgia by then. Alex chose the Asian place, I chose the Italian, and Mana and Jim chose the menu food tonight. I don’t think any of us tried any Costa Rican dishes, which is weird to me.
     I would totally suggest this place to anyone. But not Jaco. Do NOT, and I mean DO NOT go into Jaco. If you do, go to a store called Guacamole. Its really cute and the have good prices. Kk, that’s all. Ttyl, miss ya, luv ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment